SINGLE BURNER FURNACE
STOVE WITH THREE BURNERS
COOKER WITH FOUR BURNERS
RUMALI ROTI TAVA
There are various types of commercial kitchen equipment that are commonly found in restaurants, hotels, and other foodservice establishments. Some of these include:
- Ovens: These can be convection ovens, deck ovens, or rotisserie ovens, and are used to bake, roast, and grill a variety of foods.
- Ranges: These include gas ranges, electric ranges, and induction ranges, and are used for cooking and boiling a variety of dishes.
- Refrigeration units: These can be reach-in refrigerators, walk-in coolers, or ice machines, and are used to store and keep food fresh.
- Dishwashers: These can be undercounter dishwashers, conveyor dishwashers, or pot and pan washers, and are used to clean dishes, utensils, and cookware.
- Prep tables: These are used to prepare ingredients and food, and can come in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Mixers: These can be stand mixers or hand mixers, and are used to mix and blend ingredients.
- Fryers: These are used to fry a variety of foods, such as chicken, fries, and onion rings.
- Grills: These can be gas grills, electric grills, or charbroilers, and are used to cook a variety of meats and vegetables.
- Slicers: These can be manual or electric slicers, and are used to slice meats and cheeses.
- Blenders: These are used to blend and puree a variety of foods and drinks.